Sunday, August 17, 2008

lucky dogs

Life jackets, sunscreen, towels, water bottles . . . while Gerrit and Heidi were loading up the car I could hardly contain myself. I just knew it was going to be a dream day. It was all shaping up for me until I was watching them drive away. They were the lucky dogs. . .not me this time.

It was the Pulmonary Lab (that's where Gerrit works) day at the lake. They had all sorts of fun on the boat and being with friends.

This was a new toy that Gerrit tried. He said it was like doing a slow motion jump. It was pretty fun but it made his upper body soooooo sore.

Heidi had fun on the wake board for a little while.Gerrit makes wake boarding look so easy.The boys young and old tried to conquer the water weenie. Lucky dogs!!!!

3 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

So much fun! You make this all look so easy. I finally got up on a wakeboard for the first time a few weeks ago. It wasn't easy!

Jeff said...

Ringo water sking is overrated. you didn't miss out. Licking yourself is way more fun.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I can't hold on to save my life. To much tennis on my wrists when I was growing up or something. Gerrit you are a pro.