Monday, June 1, 2009

Road Trip

Gerrit, Heidi, and Ginny ventured the wild I-80 on a road trip to California for one of Heidi's very best friend's wedding.
I got to stay with Oma and Opa because no dogs were aloud. I had great fun helping Opa work in his yard. Oma said the neighbor boys loved to play with me and I would follow them around and obey their every command.


The wedding was beautiful, special, and one of a kind. Heidi had so much fun being with great friends. The reception was at an aviation museum. There were lots of fun toys and cool airplanes.


























Adrienne and Rob had the best get away ever--in a helicopter.

All in all
the beds were comfortable













the "scenic detour" was beautiful

and Ginny's car seat wasn't so bad after all.


I do hope that they take me next time. There's plenty of room for both Ginny and I in the back seat.
On the way home from Opa and Oma's we saw a huge jet surrounded by 4 fighter planes. Look in the lower left clouds. It was cool!

2 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I am so sad I missed Adrienne's wedding, and so glad you were able to go! I was there just 2 days before, but Trent's brother was getting married the same day here in Utah. Thanks for sharing some of the pictures!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I'm so glad the 3 of you were there to share in the special day. I'm also glad Ginny is warming up to her car seat. What a trooper she was the whole trip. Thank you Ginny from Auntie Adj!