Monday, June 8, 2009

. . .the old man was snoring!

We had a full house on Sunday. Lots of family and friends came to be with us for Ginny's blessing at church. Instead of enjoying the recently weed whipped, mowed, sprayed, and doggy toys picked up yard. . .we were all inside while the rain came pouring down.Who knew our house could fit so many people!!!!!!!!!!!! There were chairs in every crook and cranny. Some found room under the front porch.As you can imagine I was really busy keeping the floor clean and accepting samples. I'd been smelling good food cooking for the past few days so I was happy to finally get to try all those wonderful scents that had me spending time in the kitchen.Ginny must be a future movie star because everyone wanted to take a picture with her.


























I had to get one too of course.
Check out her booties!
A very special thanks to Grannie Annie for the beautiful dress and hair accessories.

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Look at that white dress. Its so cute! I need a girl just like Ginny. What a special day.