Thursday, June 11, 2009

Premium

On a rainy Wednesday night our kitchen turned into something that you would only see on the Food Network Channel.Heidi's dad was cooking up a storm--bigger than the one that was going on outside. The timers were beeping and he was flipping, turning, and seasoning all kinds of good things.



















I did my best to help.



















I ended up with Ginny duty again!!!!!!!!!!I did get to inspect the final plate.It was PREMIUM!!!!!!!!!!!
I was treated to an evening walk. We tried to put Ginny in the stroller the big girl way. Lately she's enjoyed the first half of the walk in the stroller and the second half being carried home. It was worth a try. She liked it for 3 quarters---

Thanks for the special treatment Grandpa!! If you ever want to go into the doggie bone making business--call me up!

2 comments:

Dana Dad said...

Grandpa was the lucky one!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Looks yummy! I can't wait to BBQ this summer. I bet your Dad is loving being a Grandpa all over again.