Sunday, July 13, 2008

Not Much

A teacher's job is never done. There are many ways that Heidi could fill endless hours with the hopes of improving her practice. She usually does a pretty good job keeping busy. Mr. Don--the custodian of North Star is not surprised to see her working on a lovely summer day (sometimes I get to go). Her principal is a big fan of me.

Last Friday with a list of things to do--she just didn't want to do any of them. So we spent some quality time filling time. Gerrit was golfing (his best game ever) so it was just the two of us.

If you're interested take a look at some of my spectacular tricks. She finally got them on camera. We're working on more--these are just the basics. Maybe someday I'll get to try out for the new TV show about the World's Greatest Dog. I'll probably have to at least master the dreaded "roll over". I don't think I would even do that for a whole hot dog.

"RINGO COME"


"SHAKE"



"HIGH FIVE"



"LAY DOWN"




2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Sam loves the videos of you Ringo. He says big dog, BIG DOG...over and over. Good job with the tricks. Keep it up!

Mel said...

He is so cute! I want a dog just like him. You look super cute, too Heidi.