Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Clothes

Hot summer days are great! (especially if you have a nice shade tree or AC nearby)

Things are back to normal. We are all enjoying the laid back, plenty of free time, summer lovin' lifestyle.

Heidi and Gerrit had some extra REI dividend money. I was the benefactor. Check out my new clothes. We went to Memory Grove/City Creek Canyon for a test walk.

It took a few tries before Gerrit got my red backpack to stay in place.












I look pretty sharp--keep in mind that all I have in my pack is a ball. I don't think that will be the case every time.

The best part of the whole experience was being able to take my pack off and play in the water. This will bring back some memories for Leisa and Sam. (the ultimate dog sitters in the whole doggone world)



































Gerrit and Heidi's jaws dropped when I did this--What can I say??--I had an itch.















Happy Summer!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

That looks like so much fun! That water looks really nice right about now.

I'm excited to be able to see what you guys are up to. We will have to get together the next time I'm in UT!

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Ringo is so brave! I can't believe he would jump off that little waterfall. Looks like you guys really are enjoying summer. It looks so beautiful there.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Uh oh. You are now one dirty dog. I hope you got a bath! Those jumps were amazing off the waterfall Ringo!

Katie said...

I can't believe Ringo jumped off the waterfall!!

(Jackson is sitting on my lap reading your blog with me and said, "Let's go with Heidi and Ringo and put the flags up" Haha!)