Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back home again!

I spent 5 awesome days staying with Grandma and Grandpa Boogert. Heidi and Gerrit were on a trip to Lake Powell.
Satchmo (Meika's toy poodle ) and I became great friends, despite our 100+ pound weight difference. Some predicted that I might swallow Satchmo in just one bite, but I'm much too friendly to do that.
Taking the trip without me was really for the best, but Heidi and Gerrit owe me a camping trip near a beautiful mountain lake.
It was hot at Lake Powell, but the water was perfect. The fish thought so too, because there were boils everywhere. These are some of the highlights of their trip:

Amazing Scenery,

Noodle Dancing,



Cliff Jumping,



Wake boarding,

Clearing the chocolate sea,
And making all sorts of memories with the Boogerts, Turners and Scotts in Moki Canyon.

Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Boogert for taking such good care of me!


2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Looks like you had a ton of fun. Lake Powell is beautiful, but you guys need to come to Tahoe soon! Sam misses you Ringo!

Leisa said...

Heidi!
Those pictures are beautiful. I especially like the cliff jumping ones. Did you touch the bottom when you jumped in or is it just too deep? I'm sure Ringo was sad to miss the fun... if only he knew what he missed.
Hope you're doing well. Thanks for the update!
love,
Leisa