Monday, May 21, 2012

the reason

I'm the reason everyone in our house is glad that Gerrit is a paramedic.  He's used his skills on me more than anyone else in our house.

Yesterday after church I was licking my legs a lot.  Heidi thought it was weird that they were pinkish and felt bad for me.  She could not do much.  As the afternoon progressed my legs got a deeper red.  I started splattering blood everywhere as I licked frantically.  Heidi sent me outside hoping that I wouldn't die before Gerrit got home.
 

Gerrit came home soon and quickly discovered that it was my tongue, not legs, that were bleeding. (Who knows how I bit my tongue? )  He applied pressure despite my resistance.  Eventually the bleeding subsided.

I got to sport the cone of shame once again.

Now I'm back to normal!
 
Thanks to Gerrit. xoxo 

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Poor Ringo. The cone of shame and everything. Good thing you have an amazing Dad.