Sunday, April 11, 2010

Taking Off

Heidi has been home for Spring Break! We've been "taking off" in so many ways.

First of all, I made it clear that I wanted to go.
Ginny takes off to the sandbox at every chance she can get.
Ginny is taking off on her walking feet. She loves to carry things as she goes.

The ball kept taking off after I dropped it at the top of the hill. I ran up and down the hill at least 5 times in a row before Heidi even had to throw it for me. "Don't worry Ginny, I won't take off without you!"
They took off to the pool and zoo. Ginny's favorite animals were the tigers. She growled like a tiger at everything. I hope that she didn't scare the cute baby elephant.
Ginny and Heidi took off to church in very cute and beautiful new dresses.
Gerrit is taking this "taking off" theme too literally. Come back Ginny!

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Ginny's smile is seriously the best. What a happy girl you have. Glad you had fun times taking off on your spring break.