Friday, March 26, 2010

12 months

Our Ginny girl is ONE already! One year ago today she caught us by surprise. Each day has brought more surprises as Ginny learns and grows. I'm the luckiest one because I get to see it all.

There is a magnetic pull pulling Ginny to the backyard.

She loves to share with me and my furry friends. We gladly accept any offering.

I'll never go thirsty again. Ginny is always making sure that I have water in my bowl. (The truth is that I'm thirsty a lot because Gerrit and Heidi have to put my water bowl away sometimes for their sanity. You can only mop up the floor and change Ginny's clothes so many times a day.)

She is really into tasting everything from dirt, to soap, and lotion.

Her steps are still wobbly, but she gives out the cutest laugh as she goes.

For the most part life is good and we can always find something to smile about.Happy Birthday GINNY!
What would I do without you?

2 comments:

Dewey and Liz said...

Happy Birthday Ginny!!! Love the Cook Fam

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

1 already! Wow. Ginny is just too cute for words. Sounds like Heidi and Ginny both had great parties. I was hoping our baby would be born on Heidi's birthday so we could come up with a middle name easier, but no cigar. My mom is still pulling for Heidi to be her first name too so we'll see :)