Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UP DOG

"What's up dog?" you might ask.

Well nothing too exciting.

Gerrit is officially a certified EMT! He finished the class with an A- and passed both the Certification tests! AWEsome!!!!!!!!!
He just started the Paramedic class. He sure has a big book to tote around. His goal is to get 45 A credits which will make him an irresistible candidate for PA schools.

Heidi is back at school with her kids (all 70+ of them). She's hoping that she's making a difference in their education. She wonders how the house gets so dirty so quickly and loves 3 day weekends to get her life back in order again!

Ginny is all over the place! She loves to eat. Lots of people comment on her orangish skin. People will say stuff like, "it looks like she just got out of the tanning bed." A few have even worried that she might have jaundice. Thanks to Dr. Lam now we know that her orange glow is because she eats her veggies. We are anxiously awaiting her first step.

I'm just doing the best I can to dominate the bed both day and night. I love walks and playing tug of war with Ginny. I'm always grateful when it's a sock we're playing with and not my tail or ear.

4 comments:

Dewey and Liz said...

Come to Pocatello for PA school.. they have a great program and you wouldn't be that far from home!!! Plus, I am in Pocatello..LOL

Katie said...

Congratulations to Gerrit!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That's great news Gerrit! 70 kids. Wow Heid...I'm sure glad you do that and I stick to the 80 year olds...550 of them. Stay out of trouble Ginny and Ringo.

Stephanie said...

I have no doubt you are making a difference for those 70 kids! They are lucky to have you!