Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Santa,

I've tried my doggiest to be a very good dog. I've kept Ginny's high chair and surrounding area in top notch condition. I've tried not to be too eager to do so. I've answered every call from Heidi and Gerrit when there was a spill. I've jumped out of bed with every Cheerio that I hear fall.

I've kept the bed warm, even though, I've often kept too much of it warm and lost my welcome there. If Heidi gets up to take care of Ginny in the night I give her spot in bed right back to her with only a little growl.

I've alerted the house of approaching mail people with my best barking. . .yes even during Ginny's naps.

I give Heidi my best puppy dog eyes everyday to make sure we go on a walk and get our exercise. I've done my best to stay in step on walks and not pull the leash. I've fetched the ball even when it was covered in snow.

I've let Ginny climb all over me and pull my fur, tail, and ears.

I try to avoid all the mud piles so that I don't track my footprints all over the house. When my feet are muddy I wait very patiently by the door until someone comes to clean my feet.

I just hope that I'm on the nice list.

Love,
Ringo

P.S. I do have a confession. I was on the couch when Heidi and Ginny went shopping today.

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Ringo I'm sure you'll make it and I'm sure Ginny's highchair is the cleanest in town.