Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Five Months

The Official Report

Heidi has started work again but doesn't have any students to give assignments to yet. So she assigned me to write about Ginny as a five month old. She said "just use the w words to help you with your report." I'm not sure which w words she meant but I think these will do.

Watch Out: If Ginny gets anywhere near your hair she will grab it. Good luck getting it back.

Wet: If you give Ginny a bath you will definitely get wet from all the splashing and kicking that she does.

Wild: Ginny goes wild when I'm fetching balls, jumping for sticks, or rough housing with other dogs.

Wondering: Ginny is finding her voice. I wonder what she means with all those ooohhhhs and ahhhhs.

Weaning: Ginny has started eating rice cereal! YYUUMMMMM.

West: Heidi drives west Monday through Thursday to go to school and Gerrit is the stay at home daddy. He loves it and so does Ginny.

Wow: No one at our house can believe how fast the time goes and how much we all love Ginny!

4 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That was a great W report Ringo. Hope that this year of school is a good one for you Heidi! Ginny is getting to do so many fun things these days.

Jeff said...

I didn't know you were going back to work. I hope it's going well so far. That's so nice that Gerritt can stay home with her. I LOVE the bathtub picture. She's so cute.

Amanda

Clark and Rebecca said...

She is way too cute! I love her little smile.

Meika said...

I have the cutest niece ever!! I love the pic with her in the bumbo eating her cereal. She has such a happy smile!walitide