Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Special Treatment

In May I started scratching my neck a lot. It got so bad that I was bleeding. Heidi put a bandage on my foot so that I wouldn't scratch. Gerrit wrapped a diaper, towel, and duck tape around my neck so that I wouldn't scratch. Unfortunately, I still found ways to scratch. I loved the attention. People stopped their cars to ask what was wrong with me. Pre-baby Ginny I would have had these things off in no time--but it was nice to be noticed again.













Finally; Heidi decided it was time to call the vet. Gerrit and I went. Vet Mat said it could be a fungus, bacteria, or allergy. He shaved my neck and gave me lots of medicine, a special shampoo, and ointment. I've got my own spot on the bathroom counter to keep it all. As you can see in the pictures--my neck is improving.Hooray for special treatment and anti-itch medicine!

1 comment:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Oh no Ringo not the ich! That's awful. I hope the all this special treatment does you right and you are feeling better soon.