Sunday, May 3, 2009

She likes me!!!!!

Heidi and Ginny were playing on the floor. Ginny was getting a little fussy and I decided to check things out. I guess I'm good with babies.





Later when Heidi and Ginny were done I saw a perfectly cute and fuzzy pink blanket getting cold. It looked too good to pass up.

When Heidi saw me taking a snooze she thought it would be a great opportunity for Ginny and I to learn about sharing.

I thought it was quite bonding.













Ginny did too--for a little while--It was fun while it lasted.

3 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like you're warming up to the newest member of your family, Ringo!

Mel said...

That is soooo sweet! She's totally laughing and cooing at him! It seems like she's older than she should be. What sweethearts, both Ringo and Ginny.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

These pictures are so precious. I love how good Ringo is with her although I'm sure its hard for him to share. Hang in there buddy. Maybe in 3 years when the pink blankie is a rag, Ginny will give it to you.